Discover the benefits of membership
By joining the Manchester Historic Association you not only receive attractive benefits, but you also have the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting the Association's efforts to collect, preserve and share Manchester's rich history. Membership is the best way to stay in touch with people who care about the city's history, and who appreciate the importance of historical education.
The Manchester Historic Association is a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization that depends on the support of its members and other generous donors. Your membership counts!
Become a Member
- Notice of exhibits, lectures, walking tours, concerts, and special events
- Discounts on ticket prices to all events (and some are free to members)
- Special invitations to exhibit previews and special members-only events
- At least a 10% discount on research services, photocopies and photograph orders
- At least a 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Membership in the Time Travelers Discount Program - includes discount or free admission to history museums in New Hampshire, New England and around the country
- Special mailings including newsletters and the Annual Report.
- Discounts at local businesses through the "History Is Your Business!" program. This includes free admission to the SEE Science Center located in the same building as the Millyard Museum. Click here for a list of participants.
- Recognition in the Annual Report
$25 - (full time student or teacher and individuals 62 and over) Basic benefits for one adult.
$30 - Basic benefits for one adult.
$50 - Basic benefits for two adults 62 and over.
$60 - Basic benefits extended to all household members.
$125 - Family /Dual benefits plus four complimentary one-day passes and 20% discount at the Museum Shop.
$250 - Patron benefits plus an invitation to the Annual Director's Tour and one matted photograph from the Research Center collection.
$500 - Benefactor benefits plus six additional complimentary one-day passes (10 total) and a special guided walking tour or exhibit tour for up to 25 people.
F.P. Carpenter Circle:
$1,000 - Sponsor benefits plus free admission for an unlimited number of guests to the Millyard Museum or Research Center and one free building rental.
$50 - Special program for library and non-profit organizations - Allows free admission to up to four people. Please ask for more details.